Sunday, February 19, 2012

Easy Fundraising Opportunity!

We came across a GREAT fundraising opportunity that will cost you NOTHING!  The Morgantown Armory is hosting a Spring Consignment Sale March 22-24.  As a consignor who is also volunteering at the sale, I will get 90% of the profits from the clothes that I consign.

Here's how you can help:  if you have any gently worn baby clothes, baby items, or kid's clothes that you would like to donate, we will receive 90% of the profits from our sales.  I can pick up the clothes/items any time and you can decide if you want any unsold clothes returned to you or donated at the end of the sale.  This is a great opportunity and could potentially bring in a few hundred dollars!  If you'd like to help out, please email (nbright327@gmail.com), Facebook me, leave a comment, or call me (304-203-1501).  I need to collect the clothes, tag them, and drop them off at the Armory on March 19, so I'd like to have everything done and ready to go by St. Patrick's Day!  Thanks for your help!

Cosignment Sale Brochure

No comments:

Post a Comment