Monday, February 6, 2012

Daydreams

I can't wait to rearrange and decorate the girls' room.  I know it's really early and sounds silly, because we don't know if our little baby girl will still be in a crib or in a toddler bed.  But I really, really want it to feel like she's already part of our family, even though she may not even be born yet! Here's the plan: two of these adorable toddler beds:
With matching (well, almost matching) quilts, made by mama:


And finally and most importantly, her name on the wall in wooden letters, just like Juliana's:


Sigh....now we just need her to get here... love you, little girl, and your room will be ready and waiting for you soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. It is so hard to wait and wait and wait some more during adoption. I know how you feel just wanting her here! I love those quilts and the wooden letters on the wall spelling out your daughters names. That is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was really bored while I was pregnant and not working, so I went to AC Moore and got crafty with Jules' room!

    ReplyDelete